What Hosts are saying

Hey All, I just learned that my last guest left my large barbecue turned on for 4 -6 days (I have a gas line, not a propane tank). This in Southern California where we have very dry conditions! Any thoughts on whether I should make a claim to cover the g... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hey guys! How is everyone? I'm having trouble getting bookings for my listings- I suspect the quality of my place is not shown in the listing. We have just renovated using premium materials which is very different from the usual "cheaper" materials used h... Latest reply by Lynn416
    Hi, I want to limit the ages of the' people who rent my condo to 25 years I have a ski rental but untypically with very nice furnishings that I worry about; I DO understand that I can put something like that in my house rules but need guidance on how to ... Latest reply by Merrily2
    Hi Airbnb Host Family, In my 3 years of hosting last night I experienced my first experience where I felt uncomfortable and unsafe in my own home and Airbnb have provided zero support or consolation. A new guest (let's call him Ben) had arrived on the we... Latest reply by Annamaria55
    As hosts the most frequent issue we have with guests is that they were messy and left stains which have ruined perfectly good property, and we risk alienating ourselves if we say anything.I have tried to adopt an alternate strategy which I know many other... Latest reply by Donna240
    • No Sweat 1.png
    • IMG20180918161836 2.jpg
    • IMG20190717184014.jpg
    Since November 2018 Airbnb has been required to file share hosts financial information with the Australian Taxation Office, ATO!Many hosts in the past have chosen to regard Airbnb earnings as some sort of 'back pocket' deal ....this cannot be done any mo... Latest reply by Susan17
    • CGT on Airbnb NSW 1.png
    • CGT on Airbnb NSW 3 png.png
    Some guests we find just don't know better on the reviews. We just had one guest give us a lovely review with all positive feedback, we talked with them and even went and had a beer with them and they loved the place, yet they gave us a 4 star review ove... Latest reply by Gemma171
    In Japan, the authorities here require us to gather all kinds of information. So that’s changed. But Airbnb needs to catch up with the Japanese situation. They need to make their app for Japan, Japan specific, because it is too clunky now. In Japan we nee...
    Hello everyone, When we welcome our guests in our homes, we're often asked about local interesting places and activities. We can recommend a great restaurant or sightseeing spot, but what if there is something extra special that we would like the guest... Latest reply by Jane1090
    • 522805_GettyImages-622048044ForYou.jpg