What Hosts are saying

Does anyone have any fab ideas on how to upcycle/repurpose pillows that have seen better days (other than making throw pillows)? Hoping to keep them out of the landfill, and would prefer to keep them out of the donation bin (as they're likely to end up i... Latest reply by Jennifer1421
    I have gotten two bad reviews from guests that arrived late and could not check in themselves, so i rushed over and when i arrived in both cases they had the airbnb app open and i saw that they did had not pressed the big green ¨Start check-in¨ button in ... Latest reply by Paula959
    Feeling discouraged as a host seeing media coverage on the "Plus" scheme lauched today. Firstly, I think the airbnb hosts' who offer easy, affordable, clean and simple accommodation are great and will continue to have a prosperous market: most guests are... Latest reply by Rohan37
    Hi everyone, I wanted to share with you my experience with one of my last guest, as I am so so so frustrated. She didn’t do anything bad but it's more her rating that came at a shock for me. I know there's nothing we can do about bad reviews but accept ... Latest reply by Stephane239
    Recently after hosting around 200 guests, my wife and I booked our first single night stay at a nearby location, and really enjoyed it. It gave me an idea of a feature that AirBnb could implement as an added bonus for hosts, that would not cost anything, ... Latest reply by Erik266
    I just came across this while googling for answers as to why ABB's guidebook won't let me add any more entries. Has anyone used Coral? I just set it up and there were several things I liked very much. I can post a photo of the featured site; the map is ve... Latest reply by Allison154
    Hi All, I'm new to AirBnb however have been in the hospitality business for decades. My first three guests this year - great! The fourth couple - not so great. They were nice enough people but broke rules from the moment they arrived (I think it's the... Latest reply by Mark116