What Hosts are saying

Has anyone else had problems with host complaints being ignored or not adequately handled?Airbnb just keep saying they have no record of our complaint, despite numerous emails and requested information attachments, and than we keep getting told that they ... Latest reply by Michelle-And-Michael0
    I am interested in starting a topic about something that happened to me on 2/22/19. I am a new host to air b&b and I have been waiting for a claim to be handled. I had had an incident happen at my home on 2/22/19. A customer was angry about not getting h... Latest reply by Vara2
    Hello everyone, It is often said how important first impressions are and often when hosting, the first thing your guest will see is the outside of your listing. Do you spend much time thinking about how to make the outside of your home look invitin... Latest reply by Sally221
    • Front of listing.jpg
    Hello,Should this review be allowed? I want airBnb to remove it as it is untruthful, a personal attack and retaliatory because I asked the guest for money for damages which I did get from airBnb ($200). The guest was rude and outraged.I had a guest smoke ...
    • IMG_0555.JPG
    What's going on fellow hosts! I'm launching a service to help other hosts alleviate their time by taking care of communications and cleaning/maintenance scheduling. It is called, "Cohost Kings". I am looking to launch it very soon and would love to hear s...