What Hosts are saying

I currently live in New York and have been a co-host for 3 years. I will be moving to New Orleans in January 2018. I would like to add my name for consideration to become a co-host for another AirBnb host in New Orleans. Is there a list that I can add my ... Latest reply by Jeffrey229
    Hi all, I've been a host for about 6 months now and overall have had really good visitors who follow all house rules but recently people have been a little disrespectful of the house. I rent out the entire space and only come back once they've finished ... Latest reply by Harvin0
    Hi All, We're new to the Airbnb Family. We've just converted our upstairs 4bdroom apartment especially for this. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/36560329? We would love to get some feedback on our listing; visual appeal, tips..etcThank you in advance Decisi... Latest reply by Decisive0
    Can anyone share their experiences of Cohosting with me? I was thinking of doing it, but was interested in any tips or suggestions. I am based in Melbourne, Australia. Thanks. Latest reply by Chuck81
    Hi, I’m interested to know other hosts views on this and whether or not they have applied additional charges for late check outs. I had a couple stay in my annex last night who had already pretty much ignored my messages since they’d booked. My listing ma... Latest reply by Chris232
    Hi guys im looking for an apartment to rent in BKK I only need a 1 bed but must have a balcony and fitted kitchen as I love to cook. I can only commit to 1 or 2 months at a time but trust me I am totally respectful and will treat your place like my own. I... Latest reply by Kevin463
    I'm in a bit of a situation. A good friend of mine was staying at an Airbnb. The hosts dog bit her and she doesn't know what to do about it. 1. the dog was not disclosed in the listing2. there was no broken skin or blood shed3. the dog continued to ... Latest reply by Mark116