What Hosts are saying

In Reservation preferences i have the option to either not block out dates either side of a booking, block 1 day either side of a booking or two days either side of the booking. Is there an option to block just 1 day before the booking only? Presently if ... Latest reply by Jeannelove0
    I have had an issue a few times when guests do not let us know (though we check in with them, leave notes and ask them to let us know) if/when they are dissatisfied with some aspect of their stay. So I give them a '5' for commuication when I do my review,... Latest reply by Huma0
    I have always used the email option to send a map to my place to all my guests- without my map they would have a pretty impossible time to find it. Since the format of our Inbox changed recently, the coded email address that Airbnb assigns to guests, whic... Latest reply by Cynthia475
    Do any hosts have experience of how long it takes for Airbnb to respond to the host protection/guarantee submission, for a significant claim? I submitted my claim on the 17th february, it is for £13,000, submission was made in line with the rules (within ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi,I´ve been an Airbnb guest and have now set up a hosting page.I got my first booking, so I guess it is all good.However, as much as I have looked I cannot find where the ´Payout Preferences´section is! Latest reply by Paul1580