What Hosts are saying

Hello fellow hosts.I am sorry to be a downer, but I just wanted to express my opinion regarding Airbnb's rating and review system. I feel it is unfairly weighted in the guests favour and as a result I am feeling a little discouraged.Airbnb tells us that ... Latest reply by Susie111
    My Airbnb guests are the best. My mother's recent admission to end-of-life hospice care followed by her passing was made especially difficult as I am a live-in host who was fully booked for the month in my home 3,000 miles away from Mom. From the guests...
    Hello Community, I am young professional in the San Diego area interested in helping manage your Airbnb property - from maintaining your listing, booking, cleaning, service, etc. I am here to make sure your customers experience the most high quality serv...
    Hi everyone, my name is Aneta, and I am a host in Dublin- Ireland for over 2 years now. I am doing my Bachelor’s degree and one of the assignments includes a Research on a specific subject close to us. I have chosen: "Challenges and difficulties of being ...
    hi, our company owns over 30-40 condos in downtown Atlanta. We need to hire someone helping us managing our units. The job includes but not limited to:1) Improving guests experience for all our condos2) Preparing new condos3) Furnishing 4) Working and ma... Latest reply by Ashley568
    Hi fellow hosts, I have a mystery (at least it is a mystery to me) that I need some help with please. I am a superhost with great reviews, I have updated some things in the apartment, changed my description, added amenities, taken and uploaded new picture... Latest reply by Mike1034
    I'm interesting in co-hosting in my area (Wilmington, NC). Any tips on how to get started or how to find a host locally that is looking for help? Thanks!