What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I’ve been hosting for 3 years and this year, for the first time, I’m getting lots of guests wanting to book with no info on their profile. I’m aware of the no picture shown rule, but today I got one where the profile only states the first nam... Latest reply by Siobhan48
    After a guest cancelled and I refunded too much (the amount suggested for a full refund does not take into account the fee airbnb removes for a cancelled listing) I asked Airbnb support several times over 3 days to look into if I was charged the differenc... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hey group,Well I got this pre-approval request today: "Planning to shop while in SD area in preparation for annual trip south for the summer. Return after 4-5 months. Have a need to store packages and receive them via Fedex, USPS and USPS and Amazon. Usu.... Latest reply by Dennis264
    I have been satisfied with the sorrysu from Air BnB, until recently.I had a long-term guest booked from Jan. 6 to Mar. 9.Air BnB released funds to me on a monthly basis at the beginning of each month so far, which means March payout (for 9 days) had yet t... Latest reply by Michael2776
    hii have a listing with instant booking, i got a new booking today for a whole month on the listing and i woud like to cancel it. Accoring to airbnb policy i will not be charged anything and there will be no black points on it. How can i confirm that as i... Latest reply by Susie111
    If a guest would like to book within a week of the current date I would like to receive a "Request" rather than allow an Instant Book.The reason for this is that I would have to check with the Housekeeper on their availability to prepare the property.All ...
    Sorry to inflict insurance chatter on everyone AGAIN! But I just had a positive experience.I really became completely befuddled by what to do with insurance! I ended up taking out sharecover as I had guests coming in for 2 weeks and I wanted to make sure... Latest reply by Mark934
    Hi Hosts, I am in New Zealand and want to find an insurance that can cover my house for Airbnb purpose. Any recommendations? Thanks,Eva Latest reply by Mark934
    I have been a host for multiple listings on Airbnb since 2012, during which time, 3000+ guests have stayed in my accomodations. In the beginning, customer support was generally solid and reliable. but I have noticed a steady decline over the past 6 years... Latest reply by Eva720