What Hosts are saying

Hi Everyone, I wanted to get some ideas and suggestions on how to manage the shared common areas (bathroom, kitchen and living room) for 3 private rooms. In our area we do well with hosting each room individually on the floor since there are many med stud...
    Hello! I currently run an Air BnB in our basement apartmenr unit and it woeks fantastic because it has barely raised expenses for me, while basically paying for my mortgage. I want to expand to a second property, but am thinking out of state, as housing i...
    is it ok to have an on-site manager in a separte space on the property
    I noticed a signifcant difference in "Airbnb guest service fee percentage" when an accomodation is booked for 27 nights or 28 nights (which is considered as a "long term stay"). Testing it on one of my listings it says 15,5% for the 27 nights (or shorter)...
    Do yourself a favor and hire a cohost to keep your sanity and make your business a real success. I started out without one and was quickly overwhelmed with laundry, cleaning, hosting, pricing, repairing, licensing, and just plain worrying. Hiring Ange... Latest reply by Susan1421
    I'm starting a hosting club in CT. First meeting is January 27, 19 at 10 am in Derby CT at 21 Minerva St. I hope to see you there!

Have you noticed that some cities are making an effort to regulate Air BnB - or eliminate the service we offer entirely? S...
    On New Year’s Day morning I was corned into my room and attacked by an Airbnb guest who was high on rave drug-Acid with another unregistered guest. I called 911 and Airbnb, the police came. The attacker was arrested and sent to a psych hospital, a crimina... Latest reply by Tracey207