What Hosts are saying

We are asking for advice about the legislation, the law and the obligations we have in Bulgaria if we want to give on rent (using AirBNB) our apartment in Plovdiv Bulgaria. We had rented our apartment 4/5 years ago but because of family issues we stoped t...
    Hi I haven't had a guest through for almost 2 months SO I looked for my granny flat in Roselands BUT couldn't find anything. Can anyone provide possible reasons. Many thanxAngela Latest reply by Ben551
    I’ve been hosting for over a year and while most of my guests have been fantastic, I’ve had the few “not so great” ones too. But I’m in a dilemma over this past one. She was not a good communicator, which drives me crazy. But not grounds to call her a ... Latest reply by Ben551
    Last year around this time, I'd be booked out and receiving so many inquiries. I'm getting my property viewed and faved alot but not many booking for this summer period. I've been a super host from the beginning, instant booking turn on, along with great ... Latest reply by Lisa-and-Chris1
    Our two most recent guests have left 3 star reviews complaining about noise in the condominium complex. The most recent one stated the upstairs neighbors were yelling and stomping at night during their stay. The guest when checked out text me and said h... Latest reply by Paul154
    Hi everyone, Recently, my friend and I start doing the Airbnb business, and we are currently host one listing based on Brisbane in Australia. We would like to help more people to manage their apartments and listing on Airbnb. If you need this kind of hel...