What Hosts are saying

I cant find anything in the forum on this subject, so I thought I would start a new thread to share my experience.Those of you that have been hosting a while may have had a guest who has booked for a long period request a change to your minimum number of ... Latest reply by Ben551
    Hello everyone, i have listed my property. However, I couldn’t find my property in the search as traveller. Is there a waiting period before Airbnb posted my listing? thanks
    I'm a host in the SF Bay area and would very much like to help out people displaced by the fires yet I cannot afford to host for free which is what Airbnb, a billion dollar company is requesting of it's hosts. I can't imagin why Airbnb isn't subsidizing t... Latest reply by Stephen63
    Hi all, I recently had a 'special' birthday and decided to do a bit of travelling around Europe to celebrate, I stayed in a mix of Airbnb's, and hotels. Of the 4 airbnb's I stayed in, in Austria, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary. So far only 1 has left me a ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi! I’m available to co-host your listing in the San Francisco Bay Area. I can assist with setting up your listing, prepping your home for AirBnb, managing guest inquiries, bookings, check-ins and follow-ups. I am a superhost and have been managing A...
    In Seattle, we are having new regulations and taxes. While i enjoy this board very much, I don't wish to waste other people's time with issues specific to my community. Where can we Seattle hosts go ?I have tried the facebook page "AirBnB Seattle Hosts" ...
    Last week I was checking my Progress and saw that I met all the criteria for superhost. The assessment period ending yesterdat (14 Jan). How long did people have to wait before superhost status was awarded? I know it's only the 15th but I thought it would... Latest reply by Sarah977