What Hosts are saying

Hi,I am looking for a co-host for the 20th of April at 11am for a clean-up, changing bed sheets and towels and welcome the new guestsin the afternoonIt's a 3 room flat (120 sqm) located near the Prenzlauer Allee S-Bahn. For more infos and remuneration fe...
    Hi everyone, Someone booked my place last Saturday to stay from Monday for a week. On Sunday (the day before she was to check in) I drove to the house (I do not live there and it takes me 45 minutes to drive each way from home) and got the room ready for... Latest reply by Paul154
    I just thought I would pass on some advice to increase bookings. I had a knock at the door the other day, with a total stranger asking If I did BnB. Apparently I had come up on google search and he had come round to enquire if I had a room for that night.... Latest reply by Michael34
    PG county (MD) recently passed a new legislation limiting the number of days for short term rentals to 180 days per year and requiring a short-term license. I reached out to the county inquiring about the new license and they said that it will go into eff...
    Hey everybody! We have been renting out our retirement home in Mexico for a year. We don't rent often as we limit to 4 guests and advertise no children as it is a luxury condo that we bought and furnished without originally planning to list on AirBnb. ...
    Hey everybody! We have been renting out our retirement home in Mexico for a year. We don't rent often as we limit to 4 guests and advertise no children as it is a luxury condo that we bought and furnished without originally planning to list on AirBnb. ...
    since i have open a room in my home, i want to know who i am booking! what do you all do when there are no previous bookings and no recommendations? also, am i understanding airbnb rules correctly that reviews are not posted UNLESS you use instant book? Latest reply by Barry-and-Lera0
    I have a guest who missed the "time frame" to leave feedback, I would like to add this feedback because we are a newer airbnb, how can we copy and paste the feedback he left in a message? And why a time frame? I also don't know how I will see anyone's f... Latest reply by Johanmely0
    Hi, I currently have 1 Airbnb listing, and my brother has 17. The one listing that I take care of is listed from my profile, and I am a co-host in my brothers 17 listings. I am a co-host in my brothers listings just in case of emergencies, so I have acces...