What Hosts are saying

I've heard that if you use Airbnb's professionl photography service then your listing gets a higher priority, does anyone know if this is true? We're fairly new to this and have just had our 10th review, and all have been 5* so we're looking forward to ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    hello I read in my listing ,local laws section " my listing is in Junas ,where local taxes are collected and remitted on my behalf" and i understand from help that collected local taxes are shown on progress, earnings.The problem is they dont appear to b...
    Hello fellow hosts I have a concern about the control that airbnb has with dictationg the nightly price. I understand the variabilty to be expected in the nightly rate at the time of booking when my choice is smart pricing for that night. Most of the tim... Latest reply by Janelle40
    We just started Airbnb in October and (knock on wood) have had greats guests. We just hosted 2 couples over the weekend and went to clean up and there is vomit in the bathroom on the wall and baseboards. It’s more splatter like the original mess was clear... Latest reply by Suzanne302
    Hello to all you fantastic hosts who share your knowledge and advice on this platform!I'm relatively new to hosting (just shy of a couple of months in), and I have learned so much from all of you. I simply want to express my gratitude to everyone who post... Latest reply by Huma0
    I had the Host Plus photographer at my apartment four weeks ago and still not posted How long does this take? Latest reply by Tess60