What Hosts are saying

Airbnb is offering a free Smoke and CO Detector for the first 25000 hosts who have an active listing. It is quick to complete the form and there is no charge for shipping and handling. If you are interested, check out this link.https://www.airbnb.ca/home-... Latest reply by Stephen331
    I was a guest of a host that put in for a claim that a mirror was cracked on a sliding closet door during my stay. The closet was too shallow for the hangers (that the host provides) and therefore the hangers continuously need to be readjusted and get cau... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Is there any way to alter an existing booking, where the guest has already arrived, to a different room? I have a guest switching rooms within the same house (something he and I agreed on) and I can't see any way to get this done. I can't alter the star... Latest reply by Alice595
    I am a dual property home owner in which I rent both homes full time as short term vacation rentals. I've done my homework and made calls and most major insurance companies will not insure me for these types of rentals. I have received a quote from cbiz... Latest reply by Jonathan6
    I referred a host. She has already hosted twice, and has a number of other bookings. As far as I can tell, I am not getting the $100 referral credit because the first booking did not total over $100. I'm hoping this is just a misunderstanding, because ... Latest reply by Annette59
    I have left a review for my last guests and they have posted me because they cannot leave a review for me even though they want to. It seems the system will not let them, they have asked for my help but I can't find an answer, Paul. Latest reply by Aisling27
    Hello, - I am a host for almost 4 years now, and a never have any problems with AirBNB or guests till now. So i had one confirm reservation on 30.04 (for period 09.06 to 13.06) and guest made cancelation after six days of reservation (on 06.05.) without ... Latest reply by Ivan580