What Hosts are saying

Hello,How can I select different checkin days for different periods during the year? As far as I can tell it is only possible to set the same checkin days for the whole year. Latest reply by James1309
    Assuming the benefits of offering a weekly discount are longer stays (more money, less work), I'm wondering how the offer actually works. Does anybody have experience of setting this discount and seeing an impact on their bookings? There seems to me to be... Latest reply by Ben205
    TIps. A few weeks ago we got our first tip with a card saying thanks. It was 5 dollars but I still have it trying to figure out what to do with it. Maybe a Moca, but every time I go to Starbucks I ca... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Ok, Im new to all this have a brand new ABNB opened on 12/31/2018 new years eve.So on 1/2/2019 I get a request from a Woman in Oregon USA asking if I allow dogs and she wants to stay from 1/9 to 1/ 31 2019.Sounds good...sort of.My listing states "no dogs"... Latest reply by Brian785
    I received an interesting enquiry in the early hours of the morning from a person saying they had stayed with us before and would like to stay again, but want a returning guest discount. Even more interesting is the fact that they sent the same content in... Latest reply by Tony134
    We are a pet friendly host with most guests being quite respectful of the property, however, a recent guests dogs stained bed covers etc etc, we don’t want to add cleaning fees to everyone but please can we have a pet cleaning fee as an added extra charge... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hello all, I have been eagerly tracking Superhost status for months, and it seemed I'd earned it in October (never got the badge though). When I checked yesterday I saw I'd been docked for a cancellation that I had no knowledge of. When I asked AirBNB for... Latest reply by Lisa723