What Hosts are saying

I received an inquiry from a guest (since May 2016, so a new Airbnb user) who said he wanted to "pop over this afternoon" to check the place out. This was suspicious to me on a few levels: 1. if you live in the area, why do you need a rental (it's a beach... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Lately, and strangely, I've had a series of guests who have helped themselves to toilet rolls. I know because I am good at eyeballing my supply and they've also left some out -- those they couldn't stuff into their luggage, I'm assuming. I know that this ... Latest reply by Jackie378
    I'm excited to share my hosting experience At first I thought it's not possible at all to host my room out as my place was located far away from town. It's called Balik Pulau.My doubt is taken away right after my listing goes live. My listing started to h... Latest reply by Gilbert110
    Dear Airbnb Superhosts and hosts at Penang! It has been a while since our last meetup on end of May 2016! That is the first Airbnb meetup by the Airbnb team from Singapore where our community engagement leader, Francis Foo and the Airbnb Market Expert *... Latest reply by Gilbert110
    • Quality of listings
    • Ease of booking
    • Guests Preferences
    My multi calendar is not showing alphabetically anymore. I have 50+ listings. This has created multiple issues. I have linked listings that belong to a master property, and I am not able to see them together in the multi calendar view as before. How are t...
    Another lesson learned by me, a noob host. I had a guest check out and leave a beautiful review, except for one sentence, quote: "Although Jim's place shown picture not actractive as the advertisement in hotel." I immediately thought she meant that she s... Latest reply by Cathie19