What Hosts are saying

Hello, From December 05th till the 12th, I received 2 guests who stayed for 8 days, so far I have spoken to several people using the 0800 ut still haven't received the payment, Yhis has to be my worst experience ever, how could I trust such company that c... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I am a new host to airb&b and have accepted a booking with good grace, though having looked at the profile of the guest I feel uneasy as thier picture is of a child and thier id dosn't appear to be goverment verified. I am happy to accept this guest but I... Latest reply by Paul1432
    I rang Airbnb as a superhost of two properties and asked that they contact a new Airbnb member wanting to book about an incomplete profile, but the Airbnb support rep refused! Their profile photo is of a nebula in deep space. They have not given a sur... Latest reply by Lynette57
    Good morning hosts! Our guests rate is no longer showing on the app. Two weeks ago I was able to click on a booking which brought up the guests info including the amount of their reservation. We use to have access to click on the price and see the breakdo...
    Hi, this is my first time hosting with Airbnb, my guests arrived as planned and they are now about to leave after enjoying a Scottish breakfast. My question is, how do I get paid, normally I have been paid on departure by the guest with card payments. Latest reply by Kath9
    We had a guest damage our bed frame yesterday. The box spring ended up damaged as well. They didn't notify us in the evening when it happened, but waited until 4:00pm today to ask if they can switch rooms. This is the first time I will need to ask a guest... Latest reply by Samantha360
    Another new feature which seems to come and go In the murky world of Airbnb pricing it's not clear anymore if the green dot is the lowest with cleaning and fee, or just the lowest average base. The map, price slider and list view still show only base pri... Latest reply by Pete28
    • image.png
    Happy Holidays, forum!I have been having only good guests in the past several months, and here came a bad guest. Situation:1. the guest books 6 days in advance. A couple days later, asks if he can bring another guest and pay in cash off-platform, which I ... Latest reply by Mark116