What Hosts are saying

Hello everybody, I hope everything is well. I am new to this platform and just wanted to know a couple of things. What is the biggest challenge that you face as an Airbnb Owner. Would it be dealing with clients? Getting bookings? Scheduling conflicts? Can... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    I have instant book enabled, with requirements of prior reviews, host recommendations, and photo ID. Yesterday I had a couple who me all the requirments inquire about a week stay in August. I pre-approved them and blocked off the dates for 24 hours. The p... Latest reply by Lydia76
    Easter is a very busy time for us and we often have guests checking in and out on the same day. I have a flexible check-in and check-out policy and have never had a problem. Guests have always been more than willing to vacate their room for me to clean ... Latest reply by Janice258
    We are having trouble with understanding Philly regulations, zoning and permit specifics for hosting a property full time that is not your primary residence. We even went to L&I and they seem confused. We also looked at the links below. Does anybody have... Latest reply by Katie602
    I appreciate what all of these hosts have said about bad tenants and lack of response and support from AirBnB. I have let villas and apartments that I either own or manage on the Côte d'Azur in France for over 25 years, I think I know the pitfalls and how...
    Hi! I have published my room here on airbnb prague but its not appearing at all on the listing. I made different kind of searches and mostly the total no of flats/rooms show was 92 which is less than 300. After reading few post on similar issue like mine... Latest reply by Jim472