What Hosts are saying

Has anyone tried to have multiple listings for one rental property to test different pictures and formats and perhaps pricing? https://abnb.me/OEDQo2HcdP *[Post made into new topic – title updated] Latest reply by Miloud0
    hi . i'd like to become a host. if any one who is hosting toronto or scarborough ontario, canada. please reply. need to discuss your experience and local market. Thank you Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi all, I am a superhost and have been hosting for about a year & half. Our cabin is remote so I am not on site to greet guests or see who is actually staying at our home. The only indicator is my cleaner letting me know how many beds are used and t... Latest reply by John1080
    I have a moderate cancellation policy for both of my listing but have run into a few issues where guests will reserve the house and then adjust dates, rather than cancel, inside the cancellation window. This results in situations where I have lost up to a... Latest reply by Letti0
    The first floor of our townhome has two guest suites with private entrances that we're currently renting to a family of 6. It's their first time using airbnb. I was woken up at 7am by very loud violin practice going on for an hour. Our house rules say qui... Latest reply by Jan384
    I have been trying to get Airbnb to simplify the process for a guest to add an internationally recognised government ID document to their profile, when they have already had their ID verified by some other means e.g. Personal info / Sesame credit (!?) / ... Latest reply by Anna33
    I do not like the idea of my calendar being blocked out for 4 days whilst the last member of a group gets around to paying their share of th deposit, with no compensation for possible lost bookings & my cancellation policy doesn't apply! Which eejit thoug... Latest reply by Ann383