What Hosts are saying

Looking for some suggestions for a good, reliable and obviously trustworthy housekeeper to assist with my property near Coachella. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Also looking for a pool service person.
    During the last five days I have had to turn down three bookings because the guests do not seem to understand the importance of public liability insurance. I am sure you have all had guests who want to bring along that blow up mattress for the extra child... Latest reply by Shaun69
    a guest left me a great review. they needed a lot of assistance as it was an international relocation and I was happy to help them out. the guests commented on that in their review and it was on the Airbnb website on my 'reviews' page a few days ago but i... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi Airbnb Family I am hosting a property in Kwa-Zulu Natal. I am available to co-host in Johannesburg. I will arrange the bookings, welcome the guests and arrange all the cleaning. Please feel free to contact me if you need a co-host. Best regards Chan... Latest reply by Sophia174
    Before I begin it should be established that there is no financial gain in booking with us direct or booking via BNB. I am not a company man, we have two listings on BNB and two lodges that are direct bookings only. Here begins the tale, three weeks ago w... Latest reply by Deb125
    Hi,I charged a special fee to a client who wanted to bring her dog - €28. Now she is not bringing her dog - and arriving tomorrow. Am I obliged to refund this special fee?ThanksLis Latest reply by Lis15