What Hosts are saying

What is it about Airbnb that makes guests think they can ignore the check-in time which is clearly stated on the listing ? My check-in time is 4 pm (or after, with no late limit) which allows, or should allow, me to be at home to welcome them and give th... Latest reply by Michelle-And-Robert0
    Hello! I’m in need of unbiased opinions, for instance soon a guest and one additional person will arrive. My guest has supplied one name (first or last?) but no photo. I have asked for one and no response. AirBnb contacted guest (24 hrs)to request one to ... Latest reply by Rob440
    Hi everyone,I do believe that airbnb has a new program that screens guests reviews and if it feels it is not helpfull to the hosts it then puts it on the last page of reviews. ( however I do understand that when you have a guest from another country , the... Latest reply by Tracey207
    10,000 Sweeds running through the weeds being chased by 1 Norweigan .... we we are about to lose our rights to rent our homes in South Lake Tahoe and Airbnb is doing what to help ? skal Tac Latest reply by Melissa40
    I’m new to the site, Is it smarter to list my Holiday home for Thanksgiving through New Years or break it up into multiple shorter stays? Thank you for your opinions. Latest reply by Jane862
    Hi there, AirBnB started collecting the local tourist tax for my department (35) in France last summer.This has been a great help to me as it has taken a great deal of administration away.However, yesterday I noticed that the tax is not being applied corr... Latest reply by Elaine323
    Hello everyone, Happy New Year! The new year is already in full flow and I hope you are all having a great start to the year. This time last year, here in the Community Center, I asked a similar question about your plans for 2018 . It was fantastic... Latest reply by John1080
    • Plans for 2019.jpg