What Hosts are saying

Given that there appears to be no way to ask Airbnb, although they refer to chat, phone and email support, it doesn't seem to exist or it is so well hidden that I have not found it, I wonder how I can do this. I'm guessing I should just do two listings, ... Latest reply by Scott-and-Diana0
    Does Airbnb provide a general promotional flyer/rack card? I'd like to have something physical to hand out to our local Welcome Center as well as other businesses that gives them more info on Airbnb. Latest reply by Heather133
    I wanted to know if any other hosts have a chronic illness that sometimes rears its ugly head and you have to cancel? I had to cancel and airbnb wanted to charge me $100. I have lupus and called and they took away the penalty. I have a wicked cold and ... Latest reply by Heidi125
    For more then one month Airbnb don't send me my money.I receiving messages, that money was send, but it don't come ti my account.I send messages about it, but don't receive answers.Sometimes I feel that they ignore my messages, because few answers they se... Latest reply by Irina4