What Hosts are saying

I have moderate cancellation terms. So its 50 percent of the booking fee for the last 2 nights from the cancellation time Friday night at 5.30pm. she was booked till Monday am. the cost is £19 a night so I have decided to refund her £20. cash. Done. I now... Latest reply by Francesca18
    Can anyone help me with this? I am fairly new to hosting and am renting out my whole house. A guest has instantly booked for one weekend night. On the booking it said 1 guest (there is an extra charge for each guest after the first guest), but her messa... Latest reply by Gordon0
    A couple checked in last night. On their tour, I reminded them no smoking, not even outside on our property. This morning, I found cigarette ashes in the sink. What does this mean? I don't smoke, so not sure what to make of this. I'm pretty upset because ... Latest reply by David126
    Hello everyone, I just opened my airBnB business. I am having a problem with my calendar. In my hosting dashboard I see my calendar with the blocked dates I want (Sunday nights blocked), but when I look on the travelling side the calendar shows Mondays as... Latest reply by Crystal98
    White walls - for me at least - add a little 'boutique chic' to a fairly smallish (but not by London standards) room. So that's what I went with. But while they're beautiful when freshly-painted, white walls suffer badly from the odd knock. I'm not sure w... Latest reply by Gordon0
    • fullsizeoutput_3ae2.jpeg
    Hi,I was wondering if the 14 day rule (ie not having to pay taxes on airbnb income) applies to a rental unit or an individual. In other words, if I rent out my home for 14 days but then move, do I get another 14 days on my new property without having to p... Latest reply by Sasha16