What Hosts are saying

I’ve used Airbnb almost 50 times in the last several years. Recently I posted a review of one of my stays, giving a 4 out of 5 stars. When I followed up with customer support they could not show me where my review posted that score. I was told that it all... Latest reply by Sandra856
    I have 5 listings and on 4 of them i receive messages stating "you do not meet our basic requirements". Which is rather nonsense, as i generally have happy guests. But i am critical in acceptance, so my acceptance rate is below what Airbnb wants to see. B... Latest reply by Ute42
    Hi,We're new to hosting and recognise the need for a smart lock on the front door of our Little House. I've trawled through the discussions here on Airbnb and many reviews on the internet over the last week, and am still stumped. Each lock seems to have i... Latest reply by Greg-and-Rachael0
    I had a bad guest. She clearly was trying to have a party and I had to have the reservation canceled. I’m glad she left quickly and left no damages but I just got an email that she left me a review. I am expecting the worst and will wait until the last da... Latest reply by TracieandJason0
    Hi, I am offering my apartment that can welcome 5 pax, 4 adults and one baby. I had a request for 5 adults and guest said that he did not see in the description that the 3rd room is for a baby. I have amend my listing to only 4 adults then. Is there any w...
    Hi All,Just a heads up in case anyone else is affected November 6 2018We received an email from AirBnB this morning informing us that our payment was reversed. We contacted our bank to find out why and they could find no reason or evidence that any money ... Latest reply by Robyn206
    Portero atendido desde tu móvil.Podes abrirle desde cualquier punto del mundo a la persona que esperas. Sin llaves, sin estar en el lugar. Todo automatizado.Ya no es necesario esperar a nadie.Presupuestamos la instalación.Consultanos.https://www.facebook....
    • 791015-MLM25127857160_102016-O.jpg
    • descarga.jpg
    • control-de-acceso-video-portero-visor-para-celulares--D_NQ_NP_874057-MLA25850457862_082017-F.jpg