What Hosts are saying

It finally happened. A (sort of local) guest from the next state over wanted to rent for 108 days. His profile stated he was an out of work trucker on disability. Long story short. He booked for 1 day and brought a "sketchy girfriend" from Hungary with... Latest reply by Deby1
    I have this guest. Somehow she managed to stay for two nights for only $75. Normal price would have been $330. 1. She rented for 5 weeks. We made her a great discount 40%. We were so happy!2. She arrived one night before, 2:00 am. I wake up to welcome he... Latest reply by Fred13
    I have just joined AirBnB as a host. I own 2 gites (holiday homes in France) of which one has been listed here. The generally accepted situation here is that gite clients leave the place as they find it - clean, tidy and sanitised, essentially ready for t... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    My wife is trying to add me as a co-host on her account, but when I click on "Get Started", all I get is a message that "You can’t accept an invite for your own listing". What????? Anyone else had this ridiculous experience? Latest reply by Matthew285
    Below is the company who initially insured my property. My agent for my main homeowners found it for me and charged $270 a year. This gave me the additional million dolars in liability coverage that the state requires here. I am now insured under Farm ... Latest reply by Amy38
    Hi there, I have been asked to co -host somebodys property. To List ,take photos, be in communication with the clients etc.firstly the owner wanted to see the listing before I listed? impossible as there is nothing to be seen cause its not listed.( un... Latest reply by Lindsey84
    I have a guest staying in a unit who is violating my house rules by smoking marijuana inside the apartment and also cussed me out at 1:30 a.m. last night because he couldn't maneuver his car into the parking space for guests. I gave him an alternative spo... Latest reply by Marko17
    My guest has advised they can no longer make it however their party of three are still coming - does this affect the host guarantee? I only feel comfortable hosting guests with good reviews and now that guests is not coming. Should I ask the guest to canc... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Great portal to control all your smart home and security in just one app. The Interlogics System is ideal to track customers arriving and entering doorways and to track time they arrive and leave your property. A smart home can do so much to give you th... Latest reply by Brian-and-Suzanne0