What Hosts are saying

After 2 years of totally honest co-operation with ABB, I just discovered that they did not payout a current reservation as they contra the amount with an error they made last year. They never infomed me, they never called, they never apologized, they neve... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi guys, I'm new to Airbnb, and have a question. I have a guest that has stated she they would like to cancel their reservation, but have not done so; therefore, noone else can book these dates. In addition, I do not want to cancel their reservation bec... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hi I have a customer which is he has not had good host feed back and has booked with us. I don't know what to do. He has booked and I need to accept or decline. But will that effect my status and will I get penalysed against this? As I lost my husband re... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hello, it is been 5 days and my quest already left and I still didn't get the payment from my guest. Airbnb is usually good paying on time but this time it is already the 5th day and I still didn't receive any payment from airbnb. Who do I need to contact... Latest reply by Sofi1
    Hello, I'm seeking some guidance in resolving a payout issue for a cancelled reservation. For some unknown reason AirBnB withheld $167 from that payout. I've opened up three support tickets and all have been closed without a resolution or even a notific... Latest reply by Shelley87
    Olá comunidade, Estou em dúvida sobre o que fazer caso o hospede se recuse a sair do imóvel depois da data/hora combinada para o check-out. Para periodos longos:Sabemos de muitas histórias de processos chatos e dolorosos de inquilinos que não saem do imóv... Latest reply by LuandLu0
    Hello, I am looking to invest in properties in the Phoenix/ Scottsdale area and was wondering if anyone knew what the local state/federal taxes were to host an air bnb. I have a home now that I may sell as it does not allow short term rentals in order to ... Latest reply by Kris60
    Hi everyone! I need to pick your brains, if possible..... We have customers at our home now, who give us their washing to do even though we said no washer or dryer in our listing. Should we charge extra for this? And if they ask for an iron, do we charge?... Latest reply by Andrew159