What Hosts are saying

Apparently I had the worst experience from another host. I booked without looking into his reviews. And airbnb has been supporting such bad repetitive behavior from the host. I booked on Christmas weekend in advance. I noticed most of his booking has been... Latest reply by Ann298
    Hi All,I have been having trouble with the pricing lately and it's costing me bookings. I have tried several ways to adjust my price. I host 30+ day stays only. I've tried to adjusting the nightly price, the monthly price, changing the monthly discount, s... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello Everyone, and Happy Holidays! My fiance and I are very interested in becoming Airbnb hosts. Here is the issue: we have just moved cross country and are both self-employed and have a sizeable savings to get started on purchasing a property that will ... Latest reply by David126
    good day please assist, an employee created a listing with my details. when the employee stopped working i was under the impression that the listing was deleted and i created a new listing but i keep getting inquiries on the old listing, when i click to r... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello, I had somebody on my doorstep that booked a room in my property.But the listing was not mine.The listing was by someone with the name Gee. I have no idea who that is. How can I contact AirBnb?Because in the help menu it just circles around through ... Latest reply by Larry88
    Hi All I am fairly new to Airbnb, and I was just wondering if the idea of "Swapping" homes with other hosts in different countries ever popped up ?. I think it would be a wonderfully affordable way to holiday around the world ! Any thoughts ??? Regards B... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Here are photos of our meetup today. A challenge has gone out to to all hosts in the Cairns region to become a Superhost Community by having the highest number of Superhosts per the number of hosts within our community. Thank you everyone for attending an... Latest reply by Deb97
    • DSC_4932.jpeg
    • DSC_4887.jpeg
    • DSC_4888.jpeg
    I have organized the payout method. 3 cents went into account. Airbnb saying no payout method organized and they want to pay us.. Help. Payout method page shows default account and ready. How do you phone Airbnb.