What Hosts are saying

I just had some guest leave that were here for three nights and never went out. I wasn't able to clean the room for them because I wanted to respect there privacy. I happened to be a host that puts a lot of thought and energy into the food and drinks I i... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello everyone! I'd like to transform my place in a Business Travel Ready accomodation and I am interested in setting a detector in my flat.Two questions for you: 1. Do you have any suggestion on which one to buy? Any useful liks to share?2. Can my guest... Latest reply by Robert707
    Dear hosts,I’d like to ask your opinion.I had a bad experience few days ago with guest which is dishonest and disrespectful. She instant booked my property for one night. I have 3 listing on same location beach front and she booked all 3 of it. Maximum oc... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hello all, We had a guest stay last night. Our primary Airbnb will accomodate up to 4 people, but only 2 people were booked. I know that at least 3 people were there, possibly 4, but I don't know if I want to get into it with the guest. Everything was ok... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi, I'm quite new in Airbnb and I always try to answer to request as soon as possible.Now somebody requested to stay in my appartment and the dates are available.However in the request she filled in that she is staying by herself and now I have to accept... Latest reply by Miriam164