What Hosts are saying

So I had a booking on Jan 1st where my entire house was booked out and several guests stayed in our home. It is now January 24th and I still have not received payment. I called airbnb on this matter and the first time I called I was told I was paid and ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    A party of what should have been only four (my house max) checked out yesterday and the house was in the worst condition it’s ever been in. Sheets were not stripped off the bed, tons of beer left in the fridge, crumbs and cups all over the counter yet, an... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi, Just like to ask if it's possible to update the cover photo of my Airbnb Plus listing or should I reach out to Airbnb for assistance? Thanks!
    I was disapointed when a guest cancelled a 17 day booking with no reason and no appology stating whe may rebook sometime. I dont want to book her in is there anyway I can block her from rebooking? I have only a moderate cancellation policy so she was give... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi, I am expecting a payout for a guest who stayed at our villa from 30 Nov - 2 Dec. I haven't received any payout yet (it is still pending). Any suggestions why the payout is still pending? Best regards, Ariani Latest reply by Helen3
    After 3 years of reliable hosting, recently I had to cancel a couple of reservations that had booked through Instant Book. Air bnb forgave me (!) and didn't give me the usual penalties, which I was very grateful for, perhaps because they can see we work h... Latest reply by Elaine219
    Hi all, On the 24th november there a storm named Usagi that reach Vietnam. On the 25th it left the country.The rains were heavy, streets were partially flooded, but there were no big damaged in the country. The sun came back and everything went back to no... Latest reply by Que-Lam0
    Hi, I have been hosting for a while, took a break and have come back to what appears to be a disconnected air b n b. When I receive a request to book I look at the request to ensure that my space will be suitable for the party. It's a bedroom in my 3 be... Latest reply by Emilia42