What Hosts are saying

Regardless of any combination of pricing & discounts (last-minute or multi-night), SOMEtimes the combination causes a payout to me that is less than what I want it to be? Except for those times, my combination of pricing/discounts can work out fine.How do...
    Hi Airbnb hosts, today I noticed on airbnb app that I have no longer option 'request a call'. I sent a messsge to airbnb if I could get explanation why is it so. Explanation I received in a message is that from now only apple device users have this optio...
    Just curious if others have had this experience, and wondering what you have done to avoid it moving forward. Twice now my listing (private room with shared bathroom) has been booked by a sex worker who used /intended to use (in the second, more recent ... Latest reply by Ange2
    Hi everyoneI have an immediate problem with a male guest. I'm a single woman and have been an airbnb host for several years - I'm a superhost actually!The guest has several good reviews, but when he arrived at my house the alarm bells started ringing when... Latest reply by Allison2
    Quick question: is there any way to change our check in time for only 1 day? We have a dishwasher install happening between 1-6pm, and our normal checkin time is at 3pm. I'd rather not block the night if I can avoid it. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks... Latest reply by Gretchen55
    This is my first time hosting and someone requested to reserve my place and I accepted but just realized the only things verified are his email and phone number. Can I ask for ID to be verified? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Anybody heard when the discounts might be available as part of the hook up with Nest? I'm keen to find out more, especially if it's available in the UK. This has pricked my attention today as the Nest Doorbell has been released. Latest reply by Helen417
    Hello! I am looking for someone to co-host my listing, specifically the following: cleaning (usually pretty basic and simple), and be a point of contact for my reservations over the holidays (12/21-12/31). I will be out of the country and cannot do it mys... Latest reply by Kayla95