What Hosts are saying

I have just had a nightmare guest. She contacted us 2hrs before she wanted to stay and we agreed a time for check in. On her way here, she confirmed the booking had been made but it was dependent on her uploading her ID. I told her twice that it was nece... Latest reply by Richard322
    Hi I own an aprtment in the building and the building works has been delayed, i have two issues:1) i had to cancel a booking as the apartment will only be ready after the original booking, can i ask for extenuating circumstances review? 2) there will stil... Latest reply by Marie405
    hi, The Airbnb feature to adjust minimum trip length has been a life-saver for my business, as I could not offer Instant Bookings without this feature. However it is a ton of work to manage as it works on a static calendar basis so I have to update it con... Latest reply by Alex168
    I have joined Airbnb towards end of October but since then i haven't received any request let alone any question about my place, please advise me what might be the problem any advise is welcome. i am really excited kind regards,Maatla Latest reply by Carol-Lee1
    Hi, I've recieved a direct email enquiry (not via Airbnb) for 36 nights accommodation. It was sent by [Personal information hidden] [Email address hidden] to 'undisclosed recipients'. Any reply is directed to the recipent [Email address hidden] Airbnb i... Latest reply by Leandra6
    So, we have a full apartment in the woods. I received a booking from a photographer who said that he wanted to take pictures. I thought he meant pictures of the city/area that we live. When I asked about who was the 2nd guest he said, it's "my model" . I ... Latest reply by Coleen2
    Hi,I have a guest who checked out yesterday, didn't lock the door and left all the lights on - when he texted me to let me know he wasn't locking the door, I asked him again please to lock it as he was leaving. Turns out he had been gone for 12 hours, an... Latest reply by Allison116
    Hi! I have a future guest who wants to add a night and a friend to her reservation. Normally, this would not be a problem, but the apartment is not available the second night - I have someone else checking in. So now the guest wants to cancel and has ask... Latest reply by Jim166
    I just learnt something today. I never knew this existed as I've never had a guest make a booking without paying, but now I'm curious as to how this seems to work. I only noticed by accident that I had a message, and a booking "Awaiting payment" "<guest> ... Latest reply by Matthew285