What Hosts are saying

Hi, This is my first time posting here. A guest checked out yesterday (Sunday) and during cleaning for my next guest due to arrive today (Monday), I discovered my water tank was refilling very slowly and I couldn't run the washing machine or dishwasher. I... Latest reply by Jaci0
    I'm looking at buying a second home that I would stay in occasionally, and STR occasionally. In looking at county regulations they are becomming so restrictive! Gunnison county - owner has to be on site during rental. Salida - 1 STR per block with a maxi...
    Hi all I have read that you can request a reference (as a new host) from other AirBnB members. But I can't figure out how to do this. My account isn't linked to facebook. But I understood that this would still be possible. Any tips? Latest reply by Sandra1443
    I have people coming tonight. They are bringing an extra person. In my profile I state that is OK, but $10 extra per person per night. How does the payment work? Does the system charge my guests or do I collect it from them? Latest reply by Jeanne231
    1st time ever in 5 years. Guest arrives at 1 am and doesn’t have access code. customer service penalizes me with cancellation “failing to provide check in information.” We have always used checkin info where access codes are delivered automatically and ne... Latest reply by Az2