What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone ! I cannot pre-approve a reservation. It says : ''Unfortunately, you cannot pre-approve this guest because your calendar is not available for the specified date range.'' There was a couple of inquiries for that date, but afterwards I decli... Latest reply by Moira21
    Hi All Happy to be a part of Airbnb!!! I would like to know how the host guarantee program works? If any of the host experienced with the damages from the guest, how the host can claim the damage amount from the guest/through Airbnb host guarantee program... Latest reply by James--Pad-A-Terre-0
    Good day everybody.I am brand new to Airbnb (hosting) and very impressed with the whole process.I just want some advice regarding the payment methods please? I am in South Africa - will PayPal be the best option for me to use?Anybody who can give me advis... Latest reply by Fred13
    Smells like a scam to me and I am wondering if others have encountered simiular situations as a host?Oct 10th - inquiry for a month stay. Women stating she is traveling from NY and needs oncology/hematology care in my area (she had been living in my area)... Latest reply by David126
    Can anybody help me to avoid this type of experience when dealings with bookings in the future? I received a booking from a guest, Bianca, from SA which I confirmed. She told me she was arriving at 3pm. I rushed home from school to prepare, clean and buy ... Latest reply by Moira21
    Hey there! I am currently collecting data for my bachelor thesis.I was wondering if there are any figures about the number of airbnb apartments per city?Would appreciate help Kind regards,Kathi Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, I have set (uk) summer holidays for 7 nights, from saturdays only. However, I am still getting enquiries for 4, 5, whatever number of nights during that period. My other accounts automatically tell guests this will not work, but the airbnb site wastes... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi fellow hosts, With normal home insurance or landlord insurance not completely suitable for hosting on Air... Does anyone have details for a reasonably priced B&B insurer in the UK? Help would be appreciated David Latest reply by Jeff158