What Hosts are saying

Hi, I have set (uk) summer holidays for 7 nights, from saturdays only. However, I am still getting enquiries for 4, 5, whatever number of nights during that period. My other accounts automatically tell guests this will not work, but the airbnb site wastes... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi fellow hosts, With normal home insurance or landlord insurance not completely suitable for hosting on Air... Does anyone have details for a reasonably priced B&B insurer in the UK? Help would be appreciated David Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi,I have a new listing - our family's flat. I am trying to get reviews, so if they are coming I might rather ask them to use Airbnb to get one. I am thinking paying the fee to Airbnb will be a good investment when I get a good review. In fact I would eit... Latest reply by Daniel964
    Air bnb should not have a star rating unless they disclose what the stars were for exactly, after all unless you receive all 5 stars we want to know who & why they left the less than perfect rating. We can not improve if we don't know what they feel we n... Latest reply by Sue-Ellen0
    Can somebody tell me how I get better listing appeal ? I have had 200 views and no bookings. My price seems to be in the right range. New house sleeps 14 people. For $680 to $1000 per night. Latest reply by Ric11
    Hi,the notes i leave in the multi-calendar are not showing any more.Please bring them back, they are really needed to organize.Thanks,Frank Latest reply by Frank166
    Before departure, we always make sure that guests are very happy and they are for sure but we do not like to ask them to write a review, this make us a little bit unconfortable. We know very well that when people travel a lot, they can simply forget or it... Latest reply by Joanne-Flynn0