What Hosts are saying

Seen a recently cancelled booking for last weekend which states that I had cancelled. Unless I'm having a senile moment, I definitely did not cancel this booking. I did block those dates on the calendar so that no-one could book, so maybe the guest was at... Latest reply by Moira21
    i have instant booking on and a man in my neighborhood made a reservation for his friend in China. He used his own photo and ID to get verified. He gave me his phone number so I called and asked him why his friend didn't just make the reservation herself ... Latest reply by Carol-Lee1
    After 6 months as a host I've found 90% of the time it's been okay, but two guests have abused booking numbers and then broken a TV. I feel Air BnB is too heavily weighted in favour of guests. When I challenged these guests they simply denied all and just... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I received an email from Airbnb that a "Maria" group ( and 1 guest) was to recieve a room in Glascow, Ireland. Maria and guest received a "Congratulations , you're booked" on my site. My name is Sheila, and that is what My site states. I don't even kno... Latest reply by Sheila122