What Hosts are saying

Hi Airbnb hosts! My name is Aaron, and yesterday I had my first Airbnb guest. I come from the couchsurfing.com community, so I have a lot of experience hosting and being a guest, but charging for it is a whole new game. The challenge is that I live in R... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    I am 20 years in that business and have the compony with 40 apts in NY. Started to work with Arbnb and love it.We do everything possible to make people happy, all reviews are great, respond even to the small issue same hour.Recantly I got the guest who i... Latest reply by Fred13
    I recently started hosting AirBnb and things have been going great so far. Upon Airbnb's recommendations, I opted for the book instantly option for my listing. One day I received a request from a guest that had really low reviews, both stating that the gu... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I had guests arrive 2 hrs past my latest check in time of 10pm, and then took an hour to settle down once they did arrive, so they didn't quiet down until 1 am, when I told them they were lucky I didn't just cancel their reservation and keep their money. ... Latest reply by Mohd-Shamsuri0
    I just received a reservation inquiry for next October. It is so far in advance that I did not get a chance to set my high season price yet but there is a huge international race going on at that time so the price usually goes up a bit for the period. I w... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hello, We have had great success with AIRBNB, approxmiately 10 days ago in am having a hard time finding my listing.I searched VIA map and it showed no listings available, while my dates were available.I have searched Boynton Beach and listings 20 miles a... Latest reply by Tee-And-Alex0