What Hosts are saying

Can someone help me to check if my listing is live. It shows "LISTED" on my dashboardhttps://www.airbnb.com/rooms/21291248
    Hi all- I'm brand new to hosting, literally just posted my room last night (although I've stayed with hosts myself many times). I just, within less than 10 minutes of each other, got 2 requests for long term rentals of my room- one for 3 months and one fo... Latest reply by Jenny304
    Hi. I have just listed our guest-house on Airbnb, but I am wondering one thing.Our guest-house is for people who are traveling alone, and there are 10 beds (5 bunk beds). 10 beds for 10 different people.So I set the "Accommodates" to "1", and set the "Sle... Latest reply by Jyunichiro0
    Hi guys, Do anybody know how to host an eperience such as a trip, a painting class, a cooking class ? Many thanks,
    Help, I am new host!My guest rsvped for a month. Good reviews on Airbnb. After a week he made a pass at my house keeper who is 56 , he is 36.HE literally pressed his body against her in the kitchen, with his ...ahem///male part hard. She was shocked and t... Latest reply by Irena30
    If I choose to only allow guests to see three months of my calendar for booking, the system blocks out everything past 3 months and my other calendars that import Airbnb show the time as blocked, how do I get around this?
    Hi everyone! I am new to hosting and have started offering my large spare bedroom in my place in Mexico City. My apartment is a bit further north and so it's quite a bit cheaper than the super trendy areas. I love my place, it's very unique and I have a ... Latest reply by Linda640
    Hi guys does anyone recommend and cleaning companies that do cleans as well as laundry in London?Been struggling to find one.