What Hosts are saying

We have 2 properties each with their own listing. When I do a search for properties in our village, one of ours is displayed and the other isnt' yet they have the same location on the listings - any ideas? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi! new host here. I have an existing guest who couldnt sort out extending the dates on the reservation and neither could i. (A previous guest was able to do this but this current one was unable to. So i know its possible to extend an ongoing reservation)...
    • so.png
    • airb.png
    Hello everyone, If you are like me, I'm always on the lookout for tips and tricks that I can borrow or make my own in some way or another. I would say in general that most of us are looking for suggestions to improve ourselves, be it for everyday thi... Latest reply by Susan151
    • Have you ever borrowed any tips or tricks.jpg
    Hello everyoneI have two coupons form Air BNB Can I use both of them in one order, one of which is the for Superhost (100$) and the other on a business trip(50$).A total of $ 150.Thanks Latest reply by Sam-and-Jenny0
    I’ve been a host since April 2018, so I’m relatively new to this, but I’ve worked hard and have my superhost status. I’ve had moments of frustration like any host though.I was looking for feedback from other hosts on an idea. With accepting bookings, I f... Latest reply by Janice146