What Hosts are saying

Hi. My listing doesn't show when I search for it in "incognito mode".I have of course googled and I followed this guide. Click here to view listing. (Use incognito/private browsing so it doesn't cache) Here's what I do:Search for any dates (min 2 nights) ... Latest reply by Linda108
    So what is the point of allowing hosts to ask extra questions as part of the Instant Book process, if AirBnB doesn't force the guests to answer? We actually get far worse profiles requesting to book than when we had instand book off. Secondly, the link b... Latest reply by Liz121
    Late in 2016 I was sent a gift card from Airbnb with a $100 travel code. I regret that I have misplaced this card. Is there a way for coupon codes to be re-sent, or applied to my account? Thanks to everyone! Latest reply by Caryn9
    Hi everyone! Quick question re: Special Offers. I have sent a special offer to a guest who would like to book my accommodations for 1 month. I always have Instant Book turned on, so to ensure the dates dont become unavailable for him in the next 24 hours... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Sigh. Last week I was dealing with my worst guest ever. Now my girlfriend is too. It started yesterday, when co-host went to clean the suite, only to find the guest in the middle of a shower, hours after check-out. The guest seemed shocked, saying "What!... Latest reply by David126
    Where is the page with the list of guest reservations? It has disappeared. Recently, I had to click twice to find it under listings, and as of just now it's gone. I have more than one listing and it's going to be difficult to know who is coming when, and ... Latest reply by Scott256