What Hosts are saying

Salve a tutti Mi hanno offerto il 10% dei guadagni + i costi di pulizie per l'intera gestione di un'appartamento con due stanze matrimoniali Come valutate questa offerta?Quale sarebbe la percentuale da applicare per tali servizi??Sono nuovo e magari conf...
    Hi everyone,I am about to start an airbnb within few weeks from now as I am renovating and decorating my house for sometime now.I always follow airbnb community since when I had decided to be a part of airbnb family,which was 4 months ago.And I must say s... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi AllThe information and discussions on this forum are so useful, thanks to everyone who takes the time to post. I have two listings- the whole apartment, or a room in the apartment . ( Its also our home )I 've had IB turned on for the room only option, ... Latest reply by Mario-and-Cata0
    how can i be sure that host will not cancell my reservation. he want me to send him money for reservation, ind im wondering, how can i be sure? Latest reply by Marzena4
    HiMy room that I have on Airbnb is for 1 Guest only single bed, I had a reservation turn up for the booking with his wife! I have not got the room to assist this, he asked for an upgrade, I explained this is my house no such thing as an upgrade, just wond... Latest reply by Elena87
    Hello Im hosting now for few years but never (luckyly) had to leave a bad review to a guest. Today I'm a little torn about a situation and i'd like to have your opinion.Ive hosted a couple for 3 nights. They both are polite, friendly and ultra clean... so... Latest reply by Regina38
    I have had several inquiries from people who want to have their wedding party at our home. I don't know how to go about charging for a wedding party. I have a nightly rate of $700.00 for 4 people. What is the going rate for a wedding party. Do you char... Latest reply by Kevin43