What Hosts are saying

Hi folks I have been contacted by a landlord who is claiming she is using Airbnb to make the payment, she is based in Spain and i am looking for a room in Berlin, she has said after paying the deposit (which goes to airbnb) an airbnb agent will come to th... Latest reply by Elena87
    Hello, I am a host and am starting to feel uncomfortable about an upcoming stay because the guest keeps avoiding two of my questions. 1) what time will you plan to arrive 2) what is the name of your fellow traveler. She responded only to the request askin... Latest reply by Heather145
    Why does the listing show only saved 2 nights save for October November. Not the specific dates I put down?I ve been in and saved specific date requests twice yet when I got back and check it nothing...is this because I need to put the check in day the sa...
    I am in my first year of hosting and been very successfull up to now, from October 1st My Occupancy rate a suddenly dropped off? is this just a seasonal dip? Latest reply by Jo107
    Hi, I'm fairly new to hosting. My last guest wrote a positive review, but privately wrote "something" to Airbnb for which I got a notification about inaccuracies... however, the guest never mentioned anything, and Airbnb did not give me any details. Is th... Latest reply by Med9