What Hosts are saying

I have an apartment for 2 and there are no extra people allowed, no vists and no partys. Right know there arw two men in the apartment. The first night the broguht extra people to the apartment and people from the other apartments where complaining. The s... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    My guest reserved and paid for it, but two minutes later, she said she want to cancel it and change another date. I accidentally cancelled the reservation for her while i am taking care of my baby. I will be the superhost very soon, will airbnb consider t... Latest reply by Martine135
    • IMG_5241.PNG
    Hi, I have 3 questions: 1. If i cancel a reservation and put in that the reason is I was uncomfortable with the guest because"The guest has bad reviews or not enough profile information" does it affect the guest in anyway? 2. I rather not elaborate on th... Latest reply by Kelly149
    If I change my co host to be the primary host and we had agreed on a 15% commission prior, just wondering that fee remains the same once I no longer take control of being the primary host.any help on this would be greatly appreciated Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello, So we have been using Airbnb as hosts and travelers since August and so far have had great luck with guests. This weekend we rented out our 1 bedroom/1 office apartment for what we thought were two nurses coming from DC. Nothing out of the ordina... Latest reply by David126
    Just recieved notification from Airbnb that the ability to set fixed weekly price is changing to % setting. Meaning if you reduce day rates by 20% in low season it will automatically adjust weekly price by 20%. Weekly prices tend to already be reduced by ... Latest reply by James458