What Hosts are saying

I had some guests who arrived last year in August of 2016. They literally stayed at the apartment for no more than three hours - they used the swimming pool, the towels and had a siesta in the bed. They then left and called me to say that they had had a... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hey there, fellow hosts! Hoping you can give me some advice to improve my booking rate. I'll share some data points and feel free to ask questions. - Have two units in my house (main floor and lower floor)- Previously only rented my main floor, but added... Latest reply by Travis24
    Could someone please give me input as soon as possible? I am renting a room within our home on airbnb, it is strictly for ONE person and I just bumped into the young man's girlfriend coming out of the bedroom! We have many financial issues in Bermuda such... Latest reply by Clara116
    I have an apartment for 2 and there are no extra people allowed, no vists and no partys. Right know there arw two men in the apartment. The first night the broguht extra people to the apartment and people from the other apartments where complaining. The s... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0