What Hosts are saying

Hi everybody! I'm new to Airbnb and my property is in South India Coimbatore Tamilnadu 23kms from Isha Yoga - Sadhguru Jakki Vasudevs Dhyan Lingam....if you are aware.... We have 4 rooms for occupancy but the entire property is listed for a price. How... Latest reply by Guna0
    so here is my storyI was away for 2 weeks so I thought that I would rent out my property. I got a reservation for 10 days - perfect.The communication with the guests was difficult, had to ask a few times when they would liek to check-in. They arrived, all... Latest reply by Andrea9
    I really enjoy being part of the airbnb community, however, I feel that the review system is grossly unfair. I work really hard to make sure my guests are happy and have a lovely time whilst staying at my place. The last person wrote a private review afte... Latest reply by Kate157
    HI all, Currently I am a non-residence in LA with J1 visa. But I did not receive any form like 1042-s for tax reporting. So what should I do? Looking forward to your reply, and thanks so much for your help. Best,Yichen Latest reply by Haidy0
    A new one for me. I have a family wanting to book my place and, in their inquiry, asked if they could bring two dogs. I declined, using the drop down menu...."not suitable guests because if issues such as pets", and told them that my rules state no pets. ... Latest reply by Kelly149
    So, yesterday I got an inquiry. The days wanted would start on Thanksgiving, and run for three nights. All the message said was: need an address There was no greeting, signature, punctuation or capital letters. The photo showed an older couple, and they h... Latest reply by Deborah265
    Hi,I recently put my room to rent on Airbnb, and here is my question:Current setup:- Smart Pricing: Off- Base price: £39- Cleaning fee: £9- No special pricing for specific dates set up.When I do a search in my area, in the search result, the price appears... Latest reply by Linda108