What Hosts are saying

I need to contact Airbnb support phone number, I cant seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone seem to have it?
    Do you live remotely, or just need help managing your rental in the north bay? We are a responsible couple that regularly house sits, and rents other people's homes, so we know what it takes to keep a place looking and feeling fresh for both guests and o...
    Hello fellow hosts. I’ve been following this forum since we’ve started hosting last February and learned a lot from your experiences. We are now superhosts with impeccable reviews from wonderful guests but today we need extra help.We currently have a fami... Latest reply by Sharona-and-Gabi0
    Hi All...I'll try to make this short. I have two "Tiny Houses" I rent out in a nice section of a high end RV Park on a Creek.A "Guest" arrived to check in and the ladies at the office contacted me and said they had no record of "Erik" arriving via the Air... Latest reply by Dean26
    I am a brand new (future) host as I am currently working on publishing my listing. I am the type who likes to (over)do her homework so I have read countless books, spent hours watching the Airbnb videos and reading so many of your extremely helpful forum ... Latest reply by Theresa84
    I am very new here... I have setup for self check-in, but both of my first guests have contacted me about getting the door code. How do they get the normally information for accessing the house? Email? Mobile app? They must have the address since they ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi ! I have this problem. It has been over 24 hours since questioning airbnb to explain it to no avail. An 'average fee ' or 'overall fee 'would be an appropriate explaination if airbnb didn't individually itemize and charge the extra fees on top seperat... Latest reply by Susan623
    • NZ accommodation - Susan(1).jpg
    • Airbnb_payment_screen.JPG
    They just left and said they had an emergency in a message later saying they had to go to cambodia for an emergency. They then requested to change reservation to two days. I asked them to send me a copy of boarding pass and i will gladly do that. The m... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0