What Hosts are saying

My address is Chestertown, Md. I want to be listed when a search is done for Chestertown, Md. My offerings are not on that search result. (I do live 9 miles out of town and I assume that is the reason). Because Chestertown has a lot going on and I kno...
    It has come to my attention that the Milwaukee Bed and Breakfast Association is taking legal action against AirBnB and its hosts in the Milwaukee area regarding taxes and hosting fees. This seems to be a domino effect across major cities in the United Sta... Latest reply by Scott201
    According to a mail confirming a payout from airbnb, they said they paid R1841 into my account. Then my bank send me a confirmation that airbnb paid R1741 into my account. Can anybody perhaps advise me to track down the missing R100 from the pay-out?
    Hi! I am hosting for me first time..I have a quest who request my flat, after i pre-approved and send a message. It has been 4 days already since the quest responded my messages, there is no communication from his side now. Can i cancel penalty free? I ha... Latest reply by Hilary-And-Ed0
    Hi,My guest had to cancel the booking to rebook it, however the guest refunded £44 less than the original payment by system. How can I sort it out?Thanks Latest reply by Andrea9