What Hosts are saying

What do i need to do to get my house in the correct search criteria ???? I live in The New Forest, HampshireWhen i search for my property it does not show up in the listings, can anyone help please ?? Thanks
    My newest listing is on a lake front. I've tried to read about all of the extra coverage that AirBnB supplies, but what if someone would get hurt on the dock or while in the lake?? Is that also covered or does anyone have any suggestions on what they do t... Latest reply by Jayesh0
    Hey Folks,I am struggling with a major issue.A guest booked one of our listings for 3 days between Christmas and New Years. They booked several months prior. As you can imagine, these dates get filled up fast and we get a lot per night. The guests conta... Latest reply by Amelia-Bland0
    Hello everybody, I received a request for reservation and after only 1 minute the confirmation. The announcement of the room is not with immediate reservation and I didn't reply or confirm. Why happen this? thanks for your help Latest reply by Gabriela173
    I have two seperate spaces to rent in the same home. What is the best way to handle that situation. I've listed both seperately, one is for 4 people and one for 2. I'd also like to offer both spaces together as a rental. Would I just make a new listin... Latest reply by Bob111
    My address is Chestertown, Md. I want to be listed when a search is done for Chestertown, Md. My offerings are not on that search result. (I do live 9 miles out of town and I assume that is the reason). Because Chestertown has a lot going on and I kno...