What Hosts are saying

Hello, Pattaya authorities -- Banglamung District Office -- are cracking down on short-term condo rentals, and the condo has kindly sent us a warning. Since there are about 2,000 Pattaya condos on AirBnB alone I can't see it lasting very long, it's just a... Latest reply by Nina75
    Hi there.... We are from Wollongong, Australia and have just listed our place on Airbnb a few days ago and received our first booking request last night. Initially we were very excited, but something just doesn't sit right. The guest's Airbnb profile does... Latest reply by Robert448
    My prices are set in EUR. I am living in Turkey. I have been using Paypal as my payout preference for airbnb but the charges are just growing and growing... If airbnb sends me 229 EUR let's say, I receive it as %5 less due to currency exchange rates&Paypa... Latest reply by Halil1
    Hello to everyone!We are a couple living in Crete, Greece and we want to host an experience about knitting and other traditional handicrafts. We tried to create the listing but we realised that this is not possible yet in our region. It is quite impressiv... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi Airbnb Community How do you suggest that I deal with a couple of guest who have been smooking weed against my house rules stating 'smoking not allowed'? I found out after their departure when I cleaned the apartment and stumbled on a filter and ash lay... Latest reply by Nina75
    Hi there, I have an inquiry that I don't feel good about. A guest, who has only been verified with phone number and email NOT photo ID and only been a member since June 2017 (this month) with no reviews, keeps asking about the security of the home. He's a... Latest reply by Hilary-And-Ed0