What Hosts are saying

Dear, I would like to list my cooking class experience on Phu Quoc island - Viet nam. However it seems doesn't work. Could you please help me? Thanks & best regards,Phuong
    Hi The news: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-s-short-term-rental-bylaws-take-effect-april-19-1.4614330 Will the city regulate any rental for longer than 30 days in Airbnb?Do I need a business license if my listing is for 30 days ... Latest reply by Mj8
    Guest checked in on Nov 27 2016 for a 3+ month stay. First complained of spiders the first of Jan. Had pest control come and they saw nothing but treated for $150. Then she said I had bed bugs and sent photos of bites and a bed bug. I had the unit ... Latest reply by Maureen233
    I have recently had a problem. A guest wanted to book in but was asked to scan in her ID. When she did this (she has done this before) the Airbnb website wouldn't accept it, so she could not book. She had to give up in the end. Also, she asked me whether ... Latest reply by Victoria567
    Hello, one of our previous Guests (a Japanese lady) gave us 5 star reviews for everything except value which they gave 3 star.When I saw this I contacted them (via AirBnB - private message) and asked if they could give us pointers as to how to improve for... Latest reply by Victoria567
    Hi, I am new in Airbnb. Last weekend I have 2 girls who seem nice they wanted to stay at the room for a night for going out. I put the price down as right is low in demand. But the morning after, they were taking their time, and I wanted to go for a walk ... Latest reply by Victoria567