What Hosts are saying

We have a strict cancellation policy but wish to waive it for a guest who has cancelled. Help Center says to visit "Your Reservations" and click "Issue Refund". I do not see "Issue Refund" anywhere on that page. Latest reply by Helen3
    Is anyone else experiencing odd things happening on their Stats page, particularly under the Ratings tab? When I checked today, I noticed the stats are completely wrong. I don't mean a percentage out here or there, but totally off. It is currently showing...
    Hello everyone,I'd like to know if you have any experience with a person who's managing your listing?Is it easier if someone else does all the work regarding bookings, updating calendars, descriptions, communication with guests? Also, how do you pay them ... Latest reply by Indie1
    Hi everybody, I need little bit of help: guest sent the inquiry for the apartment and I declined inquiry regularly and on time (I have a proof). However, the guest claims that he was charged like he booked the space. I did not receive any money on the ac... Latest reply by Amy38
    Just wanted to let Eugene hosts know about my company Cascadian Courier Collective. We offer bicycle food, document and package delivery to a large area of Eugene, from the best local restaurants and grocery stores! Our website is cascadiancouriers.com an... Latest reply by Ouvé-And-Michael0
    We have been getting (at least 6 by now over the last 2 months) one line inquiries in the middle of the night (between 2am and 4am when it is hard to answer quickly) by guests with 0 reviews (one was even a host with no bookings) . They say 'I need a bed'... Latest reply by Jacquie-Or-David0