What Hosts are saying

I volunteer as a speaker for a charity which raises funds for the installation of sanitation facilities in developing countries, by 'twinning' toilets (www.toilettwinning.org). People can pay £60 GBP for a picture of a toilet in a developing country, and...
    All my guest coming to my place for couple of years now with the same location link of google map i give them. Just last week i got a guest who is so dumb that she put 1 star for google map accuracy. Its impacting my superhost position this month. When i ... Latest reply by Noel63
    Hi Been hosting this year and so far everything going great. But a guest wanted me to cancel her reservation which is for tomorrow 16th September. She asked for this today. I told her I could not cancel she would have to do this her end. Which she has don... Latest reply by Letti0
    We will be away for 6 weeks and I would like to set my calander in advance for a long term stay for that period of time only. Is there any way to do that just for a certain time period without affecting the rest of my calendar. Latest reply by Kathy291
    Hi! We’ve had our Airbnb for almost a year now and just accepted a 70 day stay (our guests so far have been staying 2-5nights so far). The guests not once tried to get a lower price so that’s already nice but now I’m wondering how others handle long term ... Latest reply by Kaja7
    I have trialled Airbnb hosting to see if there is a need. I am awaiting a planning permission result but they have given the latest reply: "I am not sure if you are aware that the Council has local planning policies that relate to tourist accommodation, n... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hellow,I am trying to register my bank account details, but i am really stack eith IBAN and SWIFT codes: it says its wrong, but i know that everything is ok! Where is a trick, let me know, please! Latest reply by Melissa657